Thursday, September 18, 2014

World’s Dumbest Girl


Never go full DUMB DUMB DUMBER than a box of rocks.

 This blonde, bodacious beauty debates the tough questions: Do dogs have brains?

Is there life on other planets?

Is this Mystic tan orange?

 Meanwhile, this hapless witness suffers a devastating blow.

 “When you talk, my ding dong go… You killed my erection. You should be arrested for killing my erection.”
Sup Travellers?! It's not very pleasant to look at someone and call them dumb.

You must first listen to the words coming out of their mouth and then decide if you want to call them dumb or not.

So after listening to what this girl had to say in the video below about dogs I came up with a conclusion. I'm not going to tell you what my conclusion was but let's listen to what Maxim Bady had to say about the girl in the video.

 He seems to think that she is the dumbest girl in the world. The video is quite explicit so viewer discretion is advised. What do you think? Is she dumb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...