Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Karen Carreno Oh La La Cheri Lingerie


As I’m sure you guys know by now, one of my special talents as a blogger is finding you degenerates new seriously hot models to drool over.




 Well, that and typing with one hand. Anyway, here’s my latest find: Karen Carreno. According to my research, she’s Columbian, and like “sports, dolphins, great food and exciting adventure.”



And while I can’t promise her any of those first three, if Karen wants a real adventure, she should come over and explore my bedroom sometime. She could be the first model to ever step foot in it.

Oh La La Cheri and Lulu & Kath - Las Vegas International Lingerie Show


Sexy lingerie brands Oh La La Cheri and Lulu & Kath make waves during the semi-annual lingerie fashion show at the Las Vegas International Lingerie Show in September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...